When dealing with Postpartum Depression, we are feeling hopeless, isolated, and not our usual self.
These thoughts often come visit us:
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I can’t bring myself to interact with my baby.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
I want you to know that you are not alone and I can help. With the support of your health care providers and myself, we will guide you out of postpartum depression so you can find joy in your new role as a mom.
You will not always feel like this. Right now though, you’re struggling and you’re worthy of being taken care of. You give enough of yourself to your family, let’s help you feel better.
Contact me today for a free consultation. I offer therapy to postpartum moms in Ottawa and everywhere in Ontario (virtually).